To play the DOGTV episodes back-to-back without interruption, you will need to add the DOGTV episodes to a playlist so they will play consecutively.
To create a DOGTV playlist:
- Press the Xfinity button on your remote
- Go to: Tools Menu (gear symbol) > Comcast Labs > turn Custom Playlist on
- Go to any a DOGTV episode and press Ok
- Among the options you see, select Playlist.
- A screen will pop up with options to create/name a playlist or add to an existing playlist
- Select create/name a playlist to create your DOGTV playlist. When you add additional episodes you will add these to your existing DOGTV playlist.
- To access the playlist go to Saved and use the right arrow to highlight Playlists