Clearing the application data for the DOGTV app can help resolve intermittent playback issues on your Fire TV. You will do this within the Fire TV settings.
- Select Settings from the Fire TV menu
- Select Applications > Manage Installed Applications
- Select the application you're having trouble with
- Select Force Stop, and then select Clear Data
- When prompted to Delete App Data, select Clear Data again
- Restart your Fire TV by going to Settings > Device > Restart
Please note: If you use your dogtv.com subscription to login to the app you may need to re-enter your dogtv.com account information.
To sign in to your Fire TV using your dogtv.com subscription:
- Go to the Settings in the DOGTV app
- Select Login
- Enter your email address & password